Memory Resource & Support Center
A True Memory Experience
A wealth of information and assistance for those experiencing the impact of Alzheimer's disease and related dementias serving Greater New York and Connecticut. The Memory Resource and Support Center provides:
- The latest in medicine and advances
- New research and medication
- Prevention and Risk Factors
- Diagnosis and Assesment
- Caregiving and support
- Clinical trials and Clinincal studies
- Dementia Simulator - experience for yourself
- Adaptive resources and equipment for the home
- Periodicals and publications - online and in print, by subsciption
- And more...
Free and open to the public. For more information, contact the Memory Resource & Support Center at 1-866-951-4672.
Or download The Memory Resource and Support Center postcard here.