Maplewood at Stony Hill Memory Care Neighborhoods
- For those living with early-stage memory impairment
- Tides™ Coordinator oversees and navigates the daily routine of residents
- Full calendar of social, cultural, and engagement opportunities
- Private and sunny apartments with handicapped bathrooms and beautiful common areas
- Enrichment programs
- Created for residents with moderate to advanced-state memory impairment
- Provides additional support and services
- Brain Fitness Center using Touch of HEART™
- Emphasis on making dementia care residents feel secure and successful
- Common areas for social and cultural engagement opportunities
As we age, our sense of taste often decreases - which makes eating fresh, flavorful foods even more important.
Maplewood at Stony Hill offers Inspired Dining, an overall sensory-dining philosophy allowing residents with Alzheimer's and memory impairment to engage in a fresh, flavorful dining experience.
We serve all of our residents farm-to-table meals that are flavorful, fresh, and healthy – all in our open-display dining rooms.