Maplewood at Mayflower Place care neighborhoods include:
- Independent Living – The Oasis™ program is designed for active seniors seeking independent living with the peace of mind in knowing that additional support services are available if and when needed.
- Assisted Living – Our Vistas™ program provides care for those in need of additional support and assistance in daily living.
- Memory Care – Two distinct neighborhoods are available to our residents affected by Alzheimer’s disease and associated dementias. Our Tides™ neighborhood provides a safe environment for your loved one’s supported independence, while Currents™ is best suited for residents who would most benefit from a structured living environment.
- Respite Care – Offers a solution for individuals seeking a shorter term of care with a little extra support and assistance.
- Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation – On-campus 5-star rated nursing and rehabilitation center, offering a 72-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center for both short term and long-term care options. Maplewood at Mayflower Place residents receive priority access.