Wellness Services Available at Maplewood at Chardon
Our expert caregivers are available for your family member to assist with personal care, such as dressing, bathing, and grooming. From lending a hand to more comprehensive support, such as medication oversight, we provide a welcomed level of peace of mind to families through quality assisted living in Geauga County.
- 24-hour state-of-the-art emergency call systems
- 24/7 on-site licensed nursing
- Medication oversight and appointment scheduling
- Medical office with visiting physicians
- Complimentary transportation to medical appointments
- Full calendar of social and cultural engagement opportunities
- Brain Fitness Center using Touch of Heart™
Whatever your family member’s care needs may be, the caring and compassionate staff at Maplewood at Chardon is here to help you in this time of transition.
For more information on assisted living, contact Maplewood at Chardon today.