Finally, a Solution to Help
Lifestyle Suites™ allows two residents to share an apartment and build a rewarding friendship. Maplewood at Chardon carefully assesses personality types and interests, and matches seniors who are best suites to become lifelong friends.
It's long been known that elderly people are more prone to depression and other mental-health challenges if they live on their own. Today, living alone is considered a mental health risk factor, according to research.
Lifestyle Suites™ Provide Multiple Benefits, Including:
- Greater Savings
- Lower the cost of a suite, without compromising your privacy. Each apartment includes a private bedroom and bathroom for each resident, a shared common area, and access to all the benefits of living at a Maplewood community.
- Everyday Inspiration
- Living with a friend boosts self-esteem and confidence, which fosters an active and engaged lifestyle.
- Joyful Living
- Seniors who enjoy companionship are more mentally alert and feel happier day-to-day.
- Sense of Belonging
- Shared living allows seniors to feel engaged with the world around them and alleviates feelings of isolation and loneliness.
- Shared Journey
- Maplewood at Chardon carefully assesses personality types and interests, and matches seniors who are best suited to become lifelong friends.
One Monthly Rental Fee Still Includes:
- Three farm-to-table, fresh, and delicious meals each day
- Personalized care with 24/7, on-site, licensed nursing
- Full calendar of social and cultural engagement opportunities
- Daily activities and recreational opportunities
- Complimentary transportation to medical appointments, shopping, and more
- Utilities, including electricity, heat, hot water, etc.
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linen services
- Access to visiting doctors and medical specialists
- And more
Lifestyle Suites™ is a custom program intended to provide premier services and solutions to Maplewood residents and their families. Download our Lifestyle Suites™ PDF.
To learn more, contact Maplewood at Chardon.