Maplewood at Twinsburg Pricing
Maplewood at Twinsburg offers spacious, sunny, private and deluxe studio options. From fresh and healthful farm-to-table cuisine to thoughtful engagement opportunities, everything has been designed with our residents in mind.
Pricing starts at $5,250* and includes:
- Assistance with bathing, personal care, incontinence care, dressing, and other activities of daily living
- Additional support provided by a Licensed Nurse, available 24/7
- Coordination of Physician Services** (Internal Medicine, Psychological, Podiatry, Audiology, Dentistry, Psychiatry)
- Coordination of Medical Services as Needed** (Lab, X-Ray, Hospice, Home Health)
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Pharmacy Services
- Coordination of Onsite Therapy Services- Physical, Occupational, Speech**
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Laundry and linen service
- Utilities including:
- Heat/air conditioning
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Healthy Snacks
- Scheduled group transportation services for outings
- All maintenance, including:
- Building & Apartment repairs
- Grounds keeping/landscaping
- Snow removal
- Social/Recreational/Educational Programs & Events
- Health & Wellness Programming including:
- Fitness Classes & Instruction
- 24-hour personal emergency call system
- 24-hour security
*Second person monthly fee applies
**Some visits will be billed to Insurance
Pricing varies based on apartment size, location and additional services needed.
Will I benefit from any tax deductions for moving into Maplewood Senior Living?
Based on information from the IRS in 2016 regarding covering medical expense and long-term care deductions, you may be entitled to a medical expense deduction on your Federal income tax return for a portion of the monthly services fees paid to Maplewood. Please consult with your tax accountant to determine your tax deduction eligibility.
Long Term Care Insurance Benefits
Will my Long-Term Care Insurance Cover Monthly Fees at Maplewood?
Unlike traditional health insurance, long-term care insurance is designed to cover long-term services and supports, including personal and custodial care in a variety of settings such as your home or an Assisted Living Community. Long-term care insurance policies reimburse policyholders a daily amount (up to a pre-selected limit) for services to assist them with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, or eating.
If you have a Long-term care policy, Maplewood can assist you with determining your benefits that you would have available as a resident of our community.
Are there any veterans benefits that help cover the monthly fees at Maplewood?
If you are a Veteran or a surviving spouse of a Veteran you may be eligible for the Veterans Aid and Attendance benefit which can assist with paying for the cost of Assisted Living. Wartime veterans or their surviving spouse with a limited income may be eligible to receive a non-service connected pension.