Serving New York and Greater Connecticut
The Memory Resource & Support Center, serving New York and Greater Connecticut, offers a wealth of information and assistance for those experiencing the impact of Alzheimer's disease and related dementias.
The Memory Resource and Support Center provides:
- The latest in medicine and advances
- New research in medication
- Prevention and risk factors
- Diagnosis and assessment
- Caregiving and support
- Clinical trials and clinical studies
- Dementia Simulator - experience for yourself
- Adaptive resources and equipment for the home
- Periodicals and publications - online and in print, by subscription
- And more...