Maplewood at Newtown Memory Care Neighborhoods
- For those living with early-stage memory impairment
- A dedicated Tides™ Coordinator oversees and navigates the daily routine of residents
- Full calendar of social, cultural, and engagement opportunities
- Private apartments with handicapped bathrooms, and beautiful common areas throughout the community
- Created for residents with mid to later-stage memory impairment
- Provides additional support
- Brain Fitness Center using Touch of HEART™
- Emphasis on making dementia care residents feel secure
- Serene courtyard with walking paths and resort-style fireplaces
- Open-display kitchen with dining room, pub, and al fresco dining
As we age, our sense of taste often decreases - which makes eating fresh, flavorful foods even more important. Maplewood at Newtown offers Inspired Dining, an overall sensory-dining philosophy designed for residents with memory impairment. Our residents enjoy fresh, farm-to-table meals that are flavorful and healthy. Inspired Dining allows residents to engage in a culinary experience that helps them live in the moment.
For more information on memory care and Inspired Dining in Newtown, CT, contact Maplewood at Newtown. We will be happy to answer your questions.