Wellness Services Available at Maplewood at Southport
Maplewood at Southport provides a personalized plan of care for our assisted living residents. Our nurses meet with each resident and their family to determine a plan, with the goal of providing insight into how we optimize the resident's wellness.
Our expert caregivers are available for your family member to assist with personal care, such as dressing, bathing, and grooming. From lending a hand to more comprehensive support, such as medication oversight, we provide a welcomed level of peace of mind to families through quality assisted living in Southport.
- 24-hour state-of-the-art emergency call system
- 24/7 on-site licensed nurses
- Medication oversight and appointment scheduling
- Medical office with visiting physicians
- Complimentary transportation to medical appointments and more
- Full calendar of social, cultural, and engagement opportunities
- Brain Fitness Center using Touch of HEART™ approach
For more information on assisted living in Southport, CT, contact Maplewood at Southport.