Maplewood at Weston Memory Care Neighborhood
- Created for residents with moderate to advanced-stage memory impairment
- Provides additional support, personalized services, and more structure
- Brain Fitness center using Touch of HEART™
- Emphasis on making dementia care residents feel secure and more successful
- Serene courtyard with walking paths and resort-style fireplaces
- Open-display kitchen with dining room, pub, and al fresco dining
As we age, our sense of taste often decreases - which makes eating fresh, flavorful foods even more important. Maplewood at Weston offers Inspired Dining, an overall sensory-dining philosophy designed for residents with memory impairment. Our residents enjoy fresh, farm-to-table meals that are flavorful and healthy. Inspired Dining allows residents to engage in a culinary experience that helps them live in the moment.
For more information about memory care in Weston, MA, contact Maplewood at Weston.