Finally, a Solution to Help
Lifestyle Suites™ was inspired by our belief that life is most fulfilling when it is shared. The program promotes socialization and helps build rewarding friendships in a supportive environment.
According to research, elderly people are more prone to depression and other mental-health challenges if they live on their own. Learn more about this unique program and the rewards it can bring to your daily lifestyle.
Lifestyle Suites™ Provide Multiple Benefits, Including:
- Greater Savings
- Lower the cost of a suite, without compromising your privacy. Each apartment includes a private bedroom and bathroom for each resident, a shared common area, and access to all the benefits of living at a Maplewood community.
- Everyday Inspiration
- Living with a friend boosts self-esteem and confidence, which fosters an active and engaged lifestyle.
- Joyful Living
- Seniors who enjoy companionship are more mentally alert and feel happier day-to-day.
- Sense of Belonging
- Shared living allows seniors to feel engaged with the world around them and alleviates feelings of isolation and loneliness.
- Shared Journey
- Maplewood at Chardon carefully assesses personality types and interests, and matches seniors who are best suited to become lifelong friends.
One Monthly Rental Fee Still Includes:
- Three farm-to-table, fresh, and delicious meals each day
- Personalized care with 24/7, on-site, licensed nursing
- Full calendar of social and cultural engagement opportunities
- Daily activities and recreational opportunities
- Complimentary transportation to medical appointments, shopping, and more
- Utilities, including electricity, heat, hot water, etc.
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linen services
- Access to visiting doctors and medical specialists
- And more
Lifestyle Suites™ is a custom program intended to provide premier services and solutions to Maplewood residents and their families. Download our Lifestyle Suites™ PDF.
To learn more, contact Maplewood at Chardon.