Maplewood at Southport Memory Care Neighborhoods
- For those living with early-stage memory impairment
- A dedicated Tides™ Coordinator oversees and navigates the daily routine of residents
- Full calendar of social and cultural engagement opportunities
- Private apartments with handicapped bathrooms, enrichment programs, and beautiful common areas
- Created for residents with moderate to advanced-stage memory impairment
- Provides additional support and personalized services
- Brain Fitness Center using Touch of HEART™
- Emphasis on making dementia care residents feel safe and secure
- Common areas for social and cultural engagement opportunities
As we age, our sense of taste often decreases - which makes eating fresh, flavorful foods even more important. Maplewood at Southport offers Inspired Dining, a sensory-dining philosophy designed for residents living with memory impairment. Our residents enjoy fresh, farm-to-table meals that are flavorful and healthy. Inspired Dining allows residents to engage in a culinary experience that helps them live in the moment.
For more information on memory care or Inspired Dining in Southport, CT, contact Maplewood at Southport.